The Brilliant KLEI Silver®Harmony Phono/RCA sold in set of 4
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free UK shipping if you spend over £150
KLEI Silver®Harmony Phono/RCA sold in set of 4 Brilliant sounding RCA plugs, the best you can get.
Sound: Exceptional Resolution, Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with very low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from a very Black/Quiet Background.
Our testing, and reports received, show that the KLEI Silver®Harmony when compared to the KLEI Copper®Harmony has noticeably better PRAT, Decay, Timbre and Texture, Edge Control and Extension, Resolution, and Stage. The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
With the KLEI Silver®Harmony RCA plugs…
- The violins came across smooth and extremely detailed but with a more spacious image that is wider, deeper and with a more precise placement of the musicians within the space.
- What you hear more of are the extremely fine higher frequency micro detail/resolution, such as those found in the reproduction of cymbals, having a very fast attack of the initial strike, followed by a long decay, both of which has body and texture.
- Sibilance now has considerably more texture and depth and is silky smooth.
- When listening to just a couple of guitars, a little subdued percussion, and some nice melodic slide guitar way in the background, that’s where the KLEI Silver®Harmony RCA plugs excelled, delivering a crystal clear reproduction containing the very subtle micro detail/resolution of the strings being plucked and the buzzing of the strings on the fretboard and as their hands move up and down the neck the unmistakable rasping of fingers sliding over the “round-wound” strings. At the other end of the frequency range is added depth in the lower bass frequencies with considerably more control.
- Especially on acoustic tracks and classical ensemble tracks, it is like being at a live performance where the applause has body, instead of sounding like a game show contestant getting the right answer and you only need to close your eyes and the performer was right there in the room.
- I find the timbre of an instrument or the subtleties in an artists voice to be much more revealing and allows the realism in the recording to shine.
The KLEI Silver®Harmony RCA plugs when compared to the KLEI Copper®Harmony RCA plugs…
- The extended width of the image (sound stage), now considerably wider than the distance between the speakers.
- The bass line has a deeper presentation, but also an extended level of control that revealed never before heard texture and the improved dynamics and additional slam not previously experienced.
- A significant improvement in imaging and dynamics.
- High frequency details were much improved and extended
- There is without a doubt more detail and resolution, particularly from the percussion section that is placed even further back in the image, but without losing any clarity or volume.
- The tambourine had much more pace to it and the castanets had a more life-like clack to them.
- The sound the KLEI Silver®Harmony RCA plugs convey is full bodied and full range and is definitely NOT thin or bright.
- In the case of the KLEI Copper®Harmony RCA plugs I summed up their performance in one word Clarity but in the case of the KLEI Silver®Harmony RCA plugs they transcend clarity and they are simply Transparent.
The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the Silver®Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet®Plug design…
No customer reviews for the moment.
These KLEI RCA plugs are quite simply the best RCA plugs you could wish for, if you want the best possible sound from your Hi-Fi system them these really are the best.