Oyaide INS-BS The multi-use base insulator with a carbon FRP board sold in packs of 4
10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|4||10%||Up to £37,98|
Oyaide Ins-BS are sold as pack of 4, the quality of these is outstanding, just place them under your speakers, CD player, amplifier etc.
INS-BS” is developed as an insulator which attenuates vibrations from a device and an installation surface and doesn’t lose musical harmonics and dynamics. On one surface, there is aφ20 4mm deep concave in which INS-CF can be set-in. This combination enhances Signal-to-Noise ratio and alters the timbre of the playback sound impression.
Furthermore, a hole for the screw mount is placed on the center which enables to attach INS-BS directly to the devices.
- The body is made of RoHS compliant pure brass which is specialized for the hi-fi sound by reducing impurities such as lead, iron, or cadmium which may cause turbidity of sound.
- The body, hole and taper angle are trimmed by NC machining which is extremely accurate. And, to apply “half-bright chrome plating” on the body, it gives not only higher rigidity and durability to the surface of INS-BS but also the beauty to the texture.
- On one side of INS-BS, a carbon FRP board is attached for the stability of the contact surface and induction for vibration to the body. And, the CFRP board is 0.01mm projected upward from the body which enables to make only the board contact to the surface.
- φ20 4mm deep concave in which INS-CF can be set-in for enhancing Signal-to-Noise ratio and altering the timbre of the playback sound impression.
- A hole for the screw mount is placed on the center which enables to attach INS-BS directly to the devices.
- Attention - Please make sure that the insulator of the devices is attached by screw and detachable before trying attach INS-BS to your device. And since the length of the hole is 5mm, the shorter screws than 5mm cannot be used. In addition, please use a washer if a screw head is smaller than concave. Screws and washers are not included in the package.
- It can be used as reversible and both sides can be top.
- Body Material - Pure brass （RoHS compliant）
- Surface Material - Carbon FRP
- Dimensions - φ35.0 H15.0
- Hole Diameter - φ5.0
- Concave - φ20mm、4mm deep。（for INS-CF）
- Withstand Load - 200kg/pc